Summer Soccer Camp
Experience a week you won’t forget at Houghton College summer soccer camp , a premier instructional camp for players entering grades 1-12. Receive individual instruction and specific coaching adapted to age and skill level from expert coaches within a wholesome and safe Christian environment.
Each camper will receive a ball and a camp t-shirt.
Girls Soccer ID Camp is postponed until July 2020
- Resident Campers (includes all meals): $
- Day Campers (includes lunches and dinners): $
(Mini-Camp, and Advanced/ID Camp not included)
- $30 discount for registrations postmarked by May 1, 2020
$ – due to the reduced rate of mini-camp, no further discounts apply
(does not include meals- only offered week of July 27-30):
$ – includes all meals
(no discounts apply)
$50 non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration in order to reserve a spot
- $50 non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration
- $30 refundable room key deposit is required upon arrival at camp
Required Health Forms
New York State Public Health Law requires that a parent/guardian of all residential campers complete, sign and return the Summer Camp Health Forms.