Summer Soccer Camp
Experience a week you won’t forget at Houghton College summer soccer camp , a premier instructional camp for players entering grades 1-12. Receive individual instruction and specific coaching adapted to age and skill level from expert coaches within a wholesome and safe Christian environment.
Each camper will receive a ball and a camp t-shirt.
Girls Soccer Camp
July 28- August 1, 2019 (girls entering grades 4-12)
Mini Day Camp
July 29- August 1, 2019: (9am-3pm Monday-Thur. Boys and Girls entering grades 1-3)
Boys Soccer Camp
August 4-8, 2019 (boys entering grades 4-12)
- Resident Campers (includes all meals): $390
- Day Campers (includes lunches and dinners): $320
(Mini-Camp, and Advanced/ID Camp not included)
- $20 discount for registrations postmarked by May 1.
- $10 team school discount (per person) if five or more register from the same school or club team (school or club team must be identified on the camper registration form)
- Family Discount: $10 discount per child (for 2 members), $25 discount per child (for 3 or more)
- Neighbor Discount: All campers who reside in school districts from New York State section 5 and 6 receive a “Neighbor Discount” of $15 for a resident camper and $10 for a day camper (this does not apply to Girls Team, Advanced/ID or Mini-Campers)
$125 – due to the reduced rate of mini-camp, no further discounts apply
(does not include meals- only offered week of July 29 – August 1):
$125 – includes all meals
(no discounts apply)
$50 non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration in order to reserve a spot
Registration Form (Online)
Please Note– there was an error on the Girls and Boys Camp Day Camper price on the printed brochure. Before you register, the cost for a Day Camper is $320 (includes all lunches and dinners)
- $50 non-refundable deposit must accompany each registration
- $30 refundable room key deposit is required upon arrival at camp
- Day camper meal plan options will be sent out with confirmation materials
Required Health Forms
New York State Public Health Law requires that a parent/guardian of all residential campers complete, sign and return the Summer Camp Health Forms.
Boys Camp Director
Girls Camp Director