The Boys Soccer Day Camp is for players ranging from rec level to premiere level interested in competition, development, and fun. It is an individual skills based program that incorporates those basic techniques into a team/game setting.
Each day is broken down to focus on one of the following topics (Passing, Dribbling, Shooting & Defending). Players will be broken into groups based on age and ability. We strive to put each player into a group where they can compete and will also be challenged.
Each Camper will be assigned a group and a coach and they will work with group and coach for the week. Our coaching staff is made up of current and former Houghton Men’s Soccer players and coaches.
What to Bring
- Footwear: Molded cleats, sneakers, and turf shoes (if desired)
- Shin Guards are required.
- Sun Screen
- Bring a water bottle that your son can carry from field to field with him.
- Bring the water bottle from home each morning.
- Do not bring a soccer ball, we will use our own.
- 08:30 – Optional Early drop Off
- 09:00-09:10 Opening
- 09:10-10:15 Morning Session
- 10:25-11:15 Ladder Tournament
- 11:30-12 Lunch in Cafeteria
- 12:15-12:45 Non soccer related activity
- 01:00-02:00 Competition/ All Camp Game
- 02:15-03:45 League Games
- 03:50-04:00 Closing
- 04:00-05:00 Optional Open Play/Late Pick Up